Today a friend of mine asked me about verifying Paypal™ account. Now if your account is verified then You have no limit on how much you transfer & you can assure your users that all transactions that they made R valid & safe.
You can verify your Paypal™ account by your Bank account.
- Login In your PayPal™ account. you will B at "My Account Overview" page.
- Find "Activate Account" heading & click on "Add Bank Account". You can also add a Bank account on "Profile Summary" page by clicking on "Bank Accounts" in the "Financial Information" column
- Enter your bank account details e.g.- bank name, branch code, your account number, etc, hit continue.
- Paypal™ offers 2 methods to verify your account.
- If your bank offers online banking then enter your online banking information. Paypal™ will check with the bank to verify your account instantly.
- Second method is Paypal™ will deposit to small deposits in your bank account. Check your bank statements for those Paypal™ deposits. Click on "Confirm Bank Account" link on your "Account Summary" page, then enter the amounts of the deposits.