Link building is a way in which, if properly done can increase your site popularity and overall ranking on the search engines.The main benefit of link building is that your site get a big amount of visits and his popularity grow faster.
- Link Exchange – This is one of the most popular methods because it’s free and very simple for all webmasters. This is one of the most easy and cheap way to link development and link popularity. In this you just need to ask the webmaster of the other site in your niche to create a reciprocal link to your site.There are 2 methods used in link exchanging : One Way Linking and Three Way Linking.
- Buying links -In this you need to contact the famous webmaster or the blogger servicing your niche, to directly advertise on his site.If you’re going to go about buying links to your site, the key is to make it look as natural as possible, otherwise Google may slap you with a penalty.
- Guest Posts – Guest posting has benefits for both the guest poster and the host. Just as in the rest of life, guest posting works best when we all play nicely with each other. Here are some simple etiquette rules to follow when you are guest posting on someone else’s blog, or hosting a guest post on your own blog.
- Article Marketing -Article marketing allows you to get valuable one-way backlinks, which translates to better search engine rankings for your sites.
You will be considered as an expert in your field, as long as your articles are helpful and informative.
- Forum Posting – If you want to use this method , you can use the list with Dofollow Forums posted on my blog .You can insert your link in your signature and every post on that blog may be considered as a backlink for your blog.